The focus of the School-based After-school Learning and Support Programmes
(Programme) is to provide more assistance and opportunities for the students to improve their learning effectiveness, broaden their learning experiences outside classroom and raise their understanding of the community and sense of belonging so as to facilitate students’ whole–person and all- round development.
Aims and Expected Outcomes:
- In view of the diversity of needs, a wide spectrum of after-school programmes, including tutorial service and activities for whole-person development (such as cultural and art, sports, leadership training, voluntary service, visits etc) and skills training etc.
- To develop study skills with emphasis on the strategies to organise, retain and apply the knowledge acquired
- To foster self-worth and develop self-management skills;
- To develop personal, interpersonal and social skills; and
- To develop self-esteem and co-operation with others.
For enquiries, please contact: 36103700 or visit
EDB Community-based Projects