Download Application Form
- Diploma in Professional Make-up, Nail Technology and Beauty Therapy
- ITEC Diploma in Fashion, Theatre and Media Make-up
Applicants may click and fill in the application form. Our staff will contact you to arrange an interview shortly.
- Apply in Person
Applicants may visit any of the CICE schools nearby to submit the completed application form and attend an interview on the spot. Application form is available on the CICE website and at the school offices. Applicants are required to submit the following documents when attending the interview:
- Hong Kong Identity Card or Passport; and
- Originals and photocopies of relevant academic credentials and job reference letters; and
- Originals and photocopies of school reports for the last three years; and
- Originals and photocopies of certificates and results of HKDSE/HKALE/HKCEE (Fresh DSE graduates may submit the result when visiting CICE schools for registration.)
- For ITEC Diploma in Fashion, Theatre and Media Make-up, applicants are required to submit the following document:
Relevant professional qualification proofs (e.g. Make-up certificates from CIBTAC、ITEC、City & Guilds) or
Completion proof of CICE's Certificate in Trendy Make-Up And Design (QF Level 3)
- Application by Post
Application form can be downloaded from the CICE website or obtained at the school offices. Completed form, together with your copy of HKID, academic credentials and all necessary supporting documents (if applicable), should be submitted by post to the following address:
Student & Academic Services Unit
Caritas Institute of Community Education
14/F On Lok Yuen Building, 25-27A Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong
HKD 130 (payable on the interview day)
Personal Data Collection Statement
- Payment methods: Fee can be paid by cash, or cheque. The cheque should be made payable to “Caritas-Hong Kong (ES)”. Please also write down your name in Chinese and English as well as contact phone number at the back of the cheque. Post-dated cheque is not accepted.
- Payment of registration fees: Students should pay their registration fees when completing the registration. Remaining fee installments should be settled at the first school day of each month during the academic year.
- All fees paid are not transferable.
- Unless otherwise specified, students will be admitted on a first-come-first served basis.
- The CICE reserves the rights to admit a student or not and to withdraw a programme if there are insufficient enrollments. In any cases, the CICE’s decision is final.
- Refund Arrangement for the Higher Diploma Programmes: If an applicant has accepted an offer from JUPAS for (i) a full-time UGC-funded undergraduate programme, or (ii) an undergraduate programme subsidised under SSSDP. Applicant is required to submit an application for refund before the deadline. An administration fee of HK$500 will be charged:
Deadline for refund application:
1. Noon of 7 Aug 2019 (for applicants with JUPAS main round offer)
2. Noon of 19 Aug 2019 (for applicants with JUPAS offer based on rechecking and remarking results)
3. Noon of 21 Aug 2019 (for applicants with JUPAS clearing round offer)
- Other than programme cancellation or arrangement stipulated in the clause 6 above, all paid registration fee are not refundable.
The personal data provided on application forms are used by the CICE for programme admission only. Applicants can check or amend the personal information provided in the application form. If the applicants cannot provide sufficient information, the CICE may not be able to process their applications.